100% Combed Cotton, 510 Thread Counts Per 10 CM Square, Combed cotton is extremely soft cotton that is made by treatment of cotton before being spun into a yarn. It is more expensive than conventional cotton because of the process it has passed through. Combed cotton is very idea for bed linen and clothing most especially bedding materials that will have direct contact with the skin. Bedding materials with combed cotton can easily be identified and distinguished from other cotton materials available in the market. Combed cotton is also softer because there are no threads in it that will stick out, and all dirt and impurities have been removed.
- 100% Combed Cotton
- 40cm Deep Fitted Sheet sewed on with Extra Durable Rounded Elastic Bands
- Quilt cover with 4 corners interior ties to prevent your duvet from shifting
- Luxuriously Soft, Durable and Ultra Comfortable
- Exquisitely Design with Nitty-Gritty Workmanship
- Expertly Tailored to provide ultimate Sleep
- Super King: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- King: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- Queen: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- Super Single: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 1
- Single: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 1
Our fabric has been treated to achieve a particular appearance therefore proper care is needed to maintain its soft and smooth effect
Your bedding will keep getting smoother and softer after every wash and should be changed every week or so, alternating between sets to preserve quality.Try not to bleach whenever possible.
Wash on a cool or warm cycle, and hang dry naturally recommended to preserve fibers, colors and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle. Cool to warm iron if needed.
All our bedding is designed to support both your practice and the planet. We’ve made mindful choices about the fabrics we use, how we dye them and the processes by which they all come together. We use fabrics either made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and plant-based material because they are kinder to the earth and comforting to your body and they gone through stringent check and has passed any test from harmful substances.