The Dreampebble Pro Pillow-Top Non-Flip mattress does more than live up to its extravagant name, and we'll tell you why.
With individual wrapped barrel-shaped pocketed coil system, you'll get better posture care, and excellent lumbar support.
With its fabric treated with anti-dustmite features, this prevents the habitation of those pesky dust mites; because nothing should stand in the way of your good night sleep.
A 10 year warranty, and a non-flip design to ease the hassle of having to flip your mattress regularly? You'll definitely be seeing this baby for awhile.
Dreampebble Pro Latex Pillow-Top Non-Flip Mattress - Slumber superiority.
- 1 inch full natural latex as pillow-top comfortable layer
- Individual wrapped barrel-shaped pocketed coil system to provide better posture care support
- Anti-dustmite treated fabric covering to better prevent the inhabitant of dust-mites
- Natural Tencel knitted fabric covering with anti-dustmite treatment to better prevent the inhabitant of dust-mites and provide natural feel
- High quality ventilated foam padding upholstered with ventilated mesh border fabric to enhance ventilation besides the presence of side air-vents
- Non-flip design to ease user's hassle to flip the mattress besides rotating regularly - 10-year limited warranty , 25cm / 9.8 Inch thick Guideline
Our fabric has been treated to achieve a particular appearance therefore proper care is needed to maintain its soft and smooth effect
Your bedding will keep getting smoother and softer after every wash and should be changed every week or so, alternating between sets to preserve quality.Try not to bleach whenever possible.
Wash on a cool or warm cycle, and hang dry naturally recommended to preserve fibers, colors and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle. Cool to warm iron if needed.
All our bedding is designed to support both your practice and the planet. We’ve made mindful choices about the fabrics we use, how we dye them and the processes by which they all come together. We use fabrics either made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and plant-based material because they are kinder to the earth and comforting to your body and they gone through stringent check and has passed any test from harmful substances.