Reowned Supima® cotton, 980 thread counts per 10cm square / 500 thread counts per square inch. Supima® cotton ranks in the top one percent of the finest grade cotton available on the planet. Supima® sheets are highly breathable so help to regulate your temperature. The high-quality cotton means they get even softer with every wash.
Supima® is the softest of sheets, smoother fabrics that feel lusciously soft and only get softer with time. Supima® cotton is 45% stronger than conventional cottons. The longer fiber resists pilling or breaking, resulting in incredibly resilient products that last. Supima® fine fibers absorb dye at a more even and uniform rate, which means wash after wash your sheets will hold onto their rich colors.
Exceptionally smooth and supple and much longer lasting than normal Pima Cotton, its offered in a palette of sophisticated solids, this is the ultimate luxury for your bed
Supima® cotton. Luxury sheets to keep you sleep cool in style.
- 980 thread counts per 10cm square / 500 thread counts per square inch.
- Oeko Tex 100 certification certify that it contains no harmful substances
- Made with the world’s finest cotton, superior type of cotton grown in the USA.
- A glossy sheen and a premium feel.
- Extra-long staple fiber – Strength, Softness and Color Retention.
- Highly breathable threads
- Deep pockets with fully elasticized fitted sheet guarantees a secure fit for mattresses up to 40 cm depth
- Extra durable rounded fitted strap
- Super King: Fitted Sheet x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- King: Fitted Sheet x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- Queen: Fitted Sheet x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- Super Single: Fitted Sheet x 1, Pillowcase x 1
- Single: Fitted Sheet x 1, Pillowcase x 1
Our fabric has been treated to achieve a particular appearance therefore proper care is needed to maintain its soft and smooth effect
Your bedding will keep getting smoother and softer after every wash and should be changed every week or so, alternating between sets to preserve quality.Try not to bleach whenever possible.
Wash on a cool or warm cycle, and hang dry naturally recommended to preserve fibers, colors and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle. Cool to warm iron if needed.
All our bedding is designed to support both your practice and the planet. We’ve made mindful choices about the fabrics we use, how we dye them and the processes by which they all come together. We use fabrics either made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and plant-based material because they are kinder to the earth and comforting to your body and they gone through stringent check and has passed any test from harmful substances.