Palais Suite TENCEL™ home cellulosic fibers produced using environmentally responsible processes offer you long-lasting natural comfort and pure living environments. Lyocell Fibers are naturally gentle on your skin with an exquisitely soft touch, enhancing your quality of sleep and home life. With an exquisitely silky hand feel and natural sheen, luxurious bed linens of Palais Suite TENCEL™ Lyocell Fibers produced by micro-technology gently envelop your body, enhancing your quality of sleep. it exhibits a smooth and silky surface area, ensuring natural comfort for sensitive skin.
Compared to other filling materials such as Cotton, Lyocell Cellulose fibers absorb moisture more efficiently to help your body feel pleasantly cool and dry for a comfortable night’s sleep. It is also longer lasting and be able to withstand repeated wash and dry cycles.
To sum it up, it more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. The light and subtle colors give a soothing touch and the superfine embroidery makes it ultra-luxurious. Get this designer fine embroider bedding to give your bedroom a modern look.
- 100% Lyocell Fibre (TENCEL™ from Lenzing)
- 780 Thread Counts Per 10cm Sq
- 40cm Deep Fitted Sheet sewed on with extra durable rounded elastic bands
- Quilt cover with 4 corners interior ties to prevent your duvet from shifting
- Luxuriously Silky, Soft, Smooth and Ultra Comfortable
- Natural and Botanical
- Oeko Tex 100 certification certify that it contains no harmful substances
- Super King: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- King: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- Queen: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 2
- Super Single: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 1
- Single: Fitted Sheet x 1, Quilt Cover x 1, Pillowcase x 1
Our fabric has been treated to achieve a particular appearance therefore proper care is needed to maintain its soft and smooth effect
Your bedding will keep getting smoother and softer after every wash and should be changed every week or so, alternating between sets to preserve quality.Try not to bleach whenever possible.
Wash on a cool or warm cycle, and hang dry naturally recommended to preserve fibers, colors and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle. Cool to warm iron if needed.
All our bedding is designed to support both your practice and the planet. We’ve made mindful choices about the fabrics we use, how we dye them and the processes by which they all come together. We use fabrics either made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and plant-based material because they are kinder to the earth and comforting to your body and they gone through stringent check and has passed any test from harmful substances.