Round out your bedroom with the Sleepthetic™ Adjustable Bed Base. This holistic sleep system installed the most advance DewertOkin Motor (Germany) for a quiet and longer lasting adjustment of your bed base. Its quietly and steadily tilts your mattress to eliminate snoring and improve sleeps at the convenience of your fingertips with a wireless remote controller and pre-set one-touch buttons so you can truly master your bedroom. The head and foot lift give you complete control in adjusting for reading, watching TV of your favourite shows or a late-night working session. Shoot for the moon with the Zero Gravity pre-set button that elevates your head and feet to simulate total weightlessness for ultimate back relief while sleeping. Take your sleeping destiny by the reins and pair it with our MattX™ premium mattress for the ultimate good night sleep.
- Head Elevation – A slight elevated head position enlarge breathing airways which allows more air flow more easily which ultimately reduce snoring
- Foot Elevation – By elevating your feet helps to relieve pressure to your lower spine which increase blood circulation and reduce tension of your legs after a long day work or strenuous exercise.
- Zero Gravity Position – When sleeping on a traditional mattress with flat bed base, the pressure is on the area where our body touches the bed because it carries the weight of our body and they are not designed for contouring. the idea of zero gravity sleep position aims to follow what it is like in space. This means that with the help a premium mattress and adjustable bed base can go into a position that removes the pressure on your body. With less pressure, your heart does not work as hard to circulate blood thus in turn increase lung capacity, improve blood oxygen level and lessen spinal pressure level.
- Heartburn or Acid Reflux – A lot of GERD sufferers will experience heartburn at night. And when people suffer from night time heartburn, it is recommended that they elevate their heads and shoulders while sleeping. Slightly elevating your head without bending your stomach while sleeping helps keep stomach contents where they belong.
- Asthma and Snoring – Slightly elevating your head while you sleep has certified by numerous medical practitioners that it helps people who are having sleeping disorder that involve difficulty breathing. And usually people with this condition snore loudly during sleep. This loud noise occurs as you sleep when the flow of air from breathing makes the tissues in the back of your throat vibrate. Snoring can be a nuisance for your partner or anyone nearby.
- Insomnia – Many insomnia sufferers will know that one of the reasons for not sleeping is due to uncomfortable sleeping position. If you have an adjustable bed base, you can choose to sleep in any position comfortably. By finding the right position when sleeping, it will improve so much to your oxygen level and blood circulation so in the end it will reduce your insomnia frequency.
- Key Features & Specification
- 100% Steel Constructed Frame
- Max weight 200kg
- Steel retainer bar to keep mattress in place
- Anti-Ski Decking
- Wireless remote controller with 2 AAA batteries
- 2 Pre-set positions (Zero gravity and Go Flat)
- 6 height adjustable steel legs (18cm to 28cm tall)
- 29V Output UK Pin Plug and battery backup
Free Delivery and Setup
1 Year Warranty
Extended 1 Year Warranty Available
Our fabric has been treated to achieve a particular appearance therefore proper care is needed to maintain its soft and smooth effect
Your bedding will keep getting smoother and softer after every wash and should be changed every week or so, alternating between sets to preserve quality.Try not to bleach whenever possible.
Wash on a cool or warm cycle, and hang dry naturally recommended to preserve fibers, colors and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle. Cool to warm iron if needed.
All our bedding is designed to support both your practice and the planet. We’ve made mindful choices about the fabrics we use, how we dye them and the processes by which they all come together. We use fabrics either made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and plant-based material because they are kinder to the earth and comforting to your body and they gone through stringent check and has passed any test from harmful substances.